|This was my VERY FIRST ATTEMPT at drawing GrimmisJohnson81's MAIN OC Grimmi! I am kind of proud of this one.|
|Wonderful pieces that wonderful artists made for me!!!|
|If I owe you something and you are not on here, note me and let me know.|
Users I owe
Money I owe for commissions
Awaiting price quotes
Price Quote Received. Playing the waiting game until her commissions open so I can buy the plushie commission slot on her etsy. (Even though she no longer takes commissions, a few slots do/may open up on ocassion)
3 of His Selected OCs having a fight. (My half done, awaiting his half.)
Stuff that users owe me
two commissions already paid
commission already paid
Sylveon plushie. I paid you.
|I will be using some of these points on a premium membership til hell freezes over status. I would also like to point commission others here on DA as well. I will also use them on others. I really could use some donations. If your page says "do not beg" then I won't do that. I would like some points to help me reach the goal that I am aiming for. PLEASE DONATE.|
I am only able to buy points when I have a good amount of leftover change to transfer to my banking account which is NOT VERY OFTEN. on the day 12/16/2011 I made my first purchase of 400 points because I had a good amount of leftover money to place into my banking account. Same thing for the day 12/17/2011. Like I said, I can't always buy points which is why I am asking for donations. I may donate to some during my saving of points if I feel it's necessary. I'll give to others. But, don't spam me asking for points.
ALSO, I recently made some point adoptables. I am making them VERY cheap at only 5 points each. hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar… And I will also critique to the best of my ability for points.
Favourite style of art: Japanese Anime and Manga|
Wallpaper of choice: Anything with Horses, Foxes, Anime and Manga
Shell of choice: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Shell!! XD
Which Kuroshitsuji Character Would You Date?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
What Kuroshitsuji Character Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
What Anime Personality Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
|I feel like I pay for everything...... Honestly, I would REALLY want my birthday to be a day where I DO NOT have to pay... MY Birthday is Wednesday July 30th 2014. Here are some things that I would LOVE to have for my birthday.|
A digital drawing of Sebastian from Black Butler hugging my Black Butler OC, Zara Lionsdale. (The one in the middle of the reference) THIS IS A LOVE AND BIG BIG WANT!
A Sebastian Michaelis Plushie from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler from a plushinista that I have not commissioned or traded with yet. THIS IS A LIKE TO RECEIVE, BUT THE BIG WANT IS THE TOP ONE.
|Nintendo World runs|
1. You have to send the required payment in full. Unless we can negotiate something. Otherwise, FULL PAYMENT PLEASE.
2.You have to pay for shipping.
3. You have to agree to pay a $5 fee. This is because I take public transportation to Nintendo World and it's NOT free.
4. Once I purchased your NW merchandise, absolutely NO REFUNDS.
1. If you're willing to offer a company-made plushie/merchandise that is of equal value to the requested merchandise AND it is something I am interested in, I'm in. I also accept custom-made plushie(s) as well, but I have to look through your gallery to see what you can do. Quality is also a particular thing with me. So, if I don't accept your proposed trade, PLEASE do not take it personally. I also accept other forms of art trades (like digital pieces or anything related). HOWEVER, I am even more strict on the quality of the digital art or related. So, as I said before, if I don't accept your proposed trade, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY.
2. We pay for our own shipping. Basically, I pay to ship your stuff off to you and you pay to ship my stuff to me. If I accept your digital art/related proposal, I will figure something out.
3. If we do a trade, there will be no $5 fee. This is because I will be getting something I want from the trade.
4. Once a trade has been confirmed, there is no turning back. If you feel like you can't make something or you can't give up something, you will have to Offer me something else of equal value to my half of the trade. If it's a custom plushie trade, tell me 5 characters/styles that you would be willing to plushify for me. PLEASE keep my interests in mind. I am NOT a brony. Yes, I watch mlp fim and I do commission ponies from time to time if it is something I'm really gunning for. Ask me my interests before choosing your 5 characters/styles. Otherwise, you can switch to purchasing the merchandise, pay for shipping and pay the $5 fee.
Requests are ONLY OPENED FOR FRIENDS ONLY. This means you have to get to know me/watch me for a period of time. if you are someone who just happened to come on my page and you post a comment or note me asking for a request and you can't give me , then you get ONE and ONLY ONE request. After that, you have to commission me. I also offer requests to people if I feel the need to.
Commissions are opened, but I can turn down one if I feel I can't draw it. But if you like my style and you want me to try to draw something I never drew before, I may make an exception.
Art Trades are opened to a certain extent. If you know me personally or a good while here on DA, then sure we can do one.
If you are new to me, before you ask for an art trade, look at my stuff. If you are willing to trust in me and my art style, then okay, we can do one.
STUFF FOR SALE
I have a lot of stuff for sale at the moment! Come on in, take a look around and if your interested in something Please comment!
The only forms of payment I can accept are Well-Concealed Cash (BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE SENDING IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE MONEY GETS LOST IN THE MAIL.) and Money Order.
I cannot accept Paypal because I do not have one due to the fact that I had a bad experience with it. Speaking of which, I do not want any comments on this deviation saying "You should get a Paypal account, It's So Easy, Come on, get one" or anything to that extent. I stand by what I say.
If you purchase anything $15.00 or over, your shipping is free.
:thumb261849207: :thumb275152032: :thumb278695889: :thumb277645933:
CHECK OUT MY "STUFF FOR SALE" FOLDER FOR EVERYTHING THAT I AM SELLING AS WELL.